Care and Maintenance of Natural Stone Countertops
- Clean all surfaces with warm water and mild detergent or stone soap.
- Rinse and dry surfaces after cleaning.
- Blot up spills immediately.
- Reapply water based stone sealer to surface every 6-12 months.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers like Comet, Ajax, or Soft Scrub.
- Do not use cleansers that contain acid such as bathroom cleansers, grout cleansers, or tub & tile cleansers.
- Do not use cleansers that contain vinegar, lemon juice, or ammonia.
- Do not cut directly on stone countertops; always use a cutting board.
- Do not put hot pots and pans directly on stone countertops; always use a trivet or hot pad.
- Do not sit or stand on stone countertops.
GRANITE WORKS, LLC will provide a Life-Time Warranty on workmanship from the time of installation as long as the customer owns the property. The warranty does not include normal wear, stains and abuse by the customer.
We install sinks too